- Lectures 30
- Quizzes 5+
- Duration 55 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English/Hindi
- Students 10
- Assessments Yes
JAVA is a programming language that allows the programmer to write the code once and run it on various computers. Java is used to develop a whole application that can run on a single server or computer or can be spread between servers and clients in a chain of networks. With the help of JAVA, we can develop desktop-based application, web based application, mobile app development using Android and various new responsibilities. So, at Techonicia, we provide you with the best Online & Home-Based JAVA Training in Satnali (MGRH) .
- Our Online Java training in Satnali (MGRH) follows the current IT industry.
- Our modules cover all the segments of Core JAVA. Also, students are provided with placement assistance after completing the course.
- The classes are scheduled both on weekdays and weekends. Also, students have choice for customized schedule according to their comforts.
- Our team of trainers are veterans of the IT industry possessing experience in both training and corporate skills.
- Our certificates provided after completion of course are globally recognized.
- We provide students Extra Time for doing practical of what they learnt at no cost.
- Students can retake the class at no cost, with valid reasons.
- Our instructors pay one-to-one attention.
Core Java Course Training Module:
- JVM Architecture
- Setting a path & Environmental Variable.
- Simple Program in Java (Compile and Run)
- Identifiers, Literals & Data types.
- Conditional Statements
- Looping & Arrays (Single and Multidimensional)
- Describe Concepts of oops
- Access Modifiers (Private ,Public, Protected, Default)
- Polymorphism (Overloading & Overriding) .
- Abstract Class and Interface
- Static variable and Methods
- Final Keyword, Methods & Classes
- Wrapper Class and Inner Classes
- Packages and Imports
- Exception Handling
- String Builder and String Buffer Class
- Awt Components (Frame, Panel, etc.), Layouts, Event Handlers.
- Using Swing with Awt Components
- GUI Component Connectivity through JDBC.
- I/O Classes and File Handling.